The much-anticipated conclusion to the Twilight Saga will be unveiled next week with the release of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 on Thursday.

Directed by Bill Condon, this fifth and final instalment of the hit romantic fantasy series based on Stephenie Meyer's books will follow Bella Swan (Kristen Stewart) and Edward Cullen's (Robert Pattinson) love story and life as a married couple.



It picks up from the last film, which saw Bella turning into a vampire and joining her husband's vampire clan (after nearly losing her life during the birth of their baby.)

Bella and Edward's union, together with the birth of their daughter Renesmee (Mackenzie Foy), inevitably sparks a new chain of unrest.

Meanwhile, the Cullen's long-standing animosity with the werewolf pack takes a new turn when Renesmee and the werewolf Jacob Black have their love "imprinted" on each other from the day Renesmee was born.

Filmed from November 2010 to April last year (with additional reshoots this year), the movie also stars Taylor Lautner (Jacob Black), Ashley Greene (Alice Cullen), Maggie Grace (Irina), Nikki Reed (Rosalie Hale), Kellan Lutz (Emmett Cullen), Dakota Fanning (Jane) and Peter Facinelli (Carlisle Cullen).

Here are excerpts of an interview with Pattinson, Stewart, Lautner, Meyer and Foy.

Is this the movie where Edward and Jacob finally become friends?

Pattinson: I sacrificed my daughter for him - that's love.

Lautner: The relationship between the three of us is a bit different. Where it was once a complicated triangle, now it's... a square.

Stewart: It's a perfect circle. A family.

Is this a bittersweet ending? How's it been for all you?

Stewart: It's funny. If you told me we had to do reshoots tomorrow, I'd start giggling from happiness. I'd LOVE to go back.

How have you changed through this whole experience?

Stewart: I think you start a project to finish it. It's a really charged experience. It's almost too much and that's how it feels good. I feel very challenged. If Meyer wrote another book, I'd love to read it immediately.

Do you remember your first impressions of each other? What did you think about each other?

Meyer: It was memorable. They were coming from a shoot in costume.

What'd you discover about each other over time?

Meyer: It's hard to say. Seeing Kristen as Vampire Bella was crazy to see.

Lautner: I'll talk about that. Kristen has done such a good job. The way she's transformed, acting wise, is amazing.

What about a Twilight reboot?

Pattinson: I pity the person who would take over my part. I would start a campaign against them!

Meyer: It'd be really interesting in 20 years. But I do pity the person who tries to step into these roles. It won't go well. The cast right now ARE the characters.

Pattinson: If there was another one, what would you write about?

Meyer: Bella's story is told. Renesmee could be written about in a new story. That's why I created her.

Pattinson: What do you think of Edward and Bella getting divorced?

How has the journey been?

Pattinson: I've never experienced such a large crowd. You get used to it surprisingly quickly and you have a persona in front of people. When you turn up to a premiere, it's a marathon. But THIS is really nice.

What do you think of the drama in the film compared with the book?

Meyer: Bill Condon is great at human relationships. It carries through in both of his Twilight films.

Stewart: This may sound arrogant but we do really cool things with the end (of Part 2). Some people may already know that but Condon was the perfect person to direct the fourth book. Now that Bella's a vampire, her human aspects are really gone. Condon totally nailed it and the fans can expect something very emotional from that aspect. I've seen it four times and I cry every time.

Any difficult physical challenges?

Meyer: Kristen, you wore a hand brace for half of the movie.

Stewart: I'm plagued when it comes to filming. I hurt myself right at the beginning of our action sequences. Any grimace you see is probably real. Physically, this one has been more challenging than anything. Even how she walks as a vampire is different. I liked picking and choosing what to use, what not to use. I went up to Stephanie on the first day of being a vampire. I was like, 'umm, Steph, how am I going to sound like?"

Do you have any insight into this Twilight phenomenon?

Meyer: It still surprises me all the time.

Lautner: I think you're just being extremely humble about it. All the credit does go back to the books and the characters. We're extremely honoured to be in this universe.

Is being in the franchise a burden for you or did Twilight help you with other projects?

Stewart: Suddenly we all have amazing access to the industry. It's the biggest compliment. People call me the Twilight girl and mean it - that means I did it right. As for the access and the challenges we have ahead of us, I think it's awesome.

Is there one personal lesson you'll take away from this?

Loy: For me, it's the entire thing. It was absolutely perfect.

Meyer: (To Loy) How much money was in your swear jar at the end of filming?

(Loy whispers answer to Meyer.)

Meyer: She never got a dime from me. Or Taylor.

(We learn that Loy had a "swear jar" on set. Every time a cast member swore, they had to pay her).

Stewart: It's hard to pick one moment. The last week of shooting (of the last movie) - with the wedding and walking down the aisle. To me that was heavy stuff.

Lautner: I remember it starting getting closer to the end. There were three weeks left and I kept telling myself, 'it's time to start soaking this in!'

Pattinson: I loved going to Brazil to film the boat and honeymoon (in the last movie). I crashed the boat - that was fun. That was pretty symbolic of the crazy journey. There was a moment when Kristen and I swam with 600 Brazilian army men complete with machine guns and the crew. Nusantara Edara Filem


0 ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

 
DISCLAIMER: BUZZERA TIDAK BERTANGGUNGJAWAB TERHADAP SEBARANG KEROSAKAN YANG DI ALAMI PENGGUNA KERANA MENGGUNAKAN MAKLUMAT DALAM LAMAN WEB INI.

Buzzera - Berita Hiburan Malaysia © 2015. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top